Hr Coordinator At The Coca-cola Company
Hr Coordinator At The Coca-cola Company 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Education and Support for Employees: Educate associates on the People Services operation model to ensure that they are confident in using the HR tools and processes.
- Employee Records Management: Employee personnel files and records management and administration for the operating unit, to meet statutory requirements for government inspection and audits. Create and archive HR files in accordance with legal regulations, and ensure a classification and identification process for access for auditing purposes as needed
- Wet Signatures: Coordinate getting wet and digital (when appropriate) signatures for contracts and other HR-related documents against the chart of authority
- Learning/Training Administration and Coordination: Provide ‘on the ground’ support for training delivered locally, in cooperation with Coca-Cola University/Talent & Development Manager (distribution of training materials, ensuring correct set-up of the venue, ordering catering and providing local assistance to the training facilitators, PO creation).
- Mobility Administration: Provide support to the in-bound assignees with locally required documents (such as visa or work permit) and forms in cooperation with the Mobility team and the vendor.
- Total Rewards On-site Coordination: Provide support to the Total Rewards team in any related local activities, to make sure that the benefits programs are managed and maintained according to the plans. Provide administration support for leave management and service awards process.
- On-boarding: Collect all necessary documents from new hires and make sure the documents have been filled in and signed as required by the local rules or legislation. Organize and deliver an on-boarding session for new hires regarding local rules, local benefits, HR support model etc.
- Separations: Support local separations process for any required local activities in close cooperation with Separation Consultant, Employee Relations and other People Services functions. Oversee and ensure the separation checklists are gathered and sent to respective HR team.
- Coordination of Temporary Staff: Provide administrative support and coordination of temporary staffing in close cooperation with external agencies and managers.
- Support Local Initiatives: Provide support to locally driven initiatives and events
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources / Social Sciences or a related field or equivalent related work experience
Related Work Experience:
- HR Generalist background and/or experience in shared-services organization desirable
- 2-3 years of experience in HR administration/generalist roles
- Organized and logical and professional in communications with others
- English (oral and written) communication fluency essential
- Being a change agent – ability to live with and manage ambiguity
- Curiosity and continuous learning and process improvement mindset and delivery
- Continuous networking with colleagues and clients
- Cross-cultural sensitivity
- Experience in case management tools usage will be an advantage
- Labor law: Knowledge of the labor & employment law, especially good understanding of files and records management rules, contracts of employment, social law
- Data Analysis: Knowledge of data analysis methods, which includes the ability to analyze and interpret data
- Files Management: Ability to develop organized filing system for maintaining and retrieving associate records and documentation
- Project Management: Manages projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria) by establishing clear goals and accountabilities;
- Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer
- Collaboration: ability to work in a virtual team
Vacancies in ManufacturingView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.