Hr Assistant K
Hr Assistant K 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Ensure that HR administration runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Enroll new and existing staff members with the staff medical cover, pension scheme and group life and disability cover as per the firm policies.
- Ensure that the HR Manager is provided with accurate documents and information relating to staff leave entitlement and balance.
- Liaise with the secretaries and compile information about partners annual and sick leave.
- Provide support in the recruitment processes, including conducting interviews, back ground checks and appointments.
- Work with the Learning Manager to ensure proper Induction and on-boarding of new joiners.
- Assist with the selection process for pupils and graduate trainees.
- Actively participate and contributes to the Firm’s pupillage initiatives
- Assist with the budgeting process with a focus on costs and HR related issues
- Involvement in ad hoc projects (e.g. engagement surveys, bench marking initiatives etc.)
- Conduct exit interviews as required and provide analysis of key themes and focus areas
- Provide HR advice in accordance with current legislation as well as consistent application of the Firm’s policies and procedures through educating management and staff in terms of relevant legislation.
- Assist with providing employment relations advice to management in a manner that minimizes risk and supports the culture of the Firm.
- Support the HR Team to embed a performance management culture within the firm as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring feedback and the improvement of HR service delivery through behaviors aligned with the Firm values.
- Support the HR Manager and line managers with the identification of talent issues in the respective departments and assist in putting together the relevant manpower plans.
- Assist in driving the performance management process within designated departments, business services or offices, facilitate performance appraisals.
- Actively engage with employees to assist them in drafting development plans, monitoring progress and collaborate with the learning team to best facilitate and support development
- Track the performance management cycle, processes and ensure timely completion of performance appraisals
- Provide timely and relevant staff information to the HR Manager to assist with payroll preparation
- Minimum 3 years generalist HR experience preferably gained within a professional or financial services environment
- Relevant undergraduate degree in HR or related field of study
- Member of IHRM
- Proven knowledge of Employment legislations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding the importance of client service and the support role in a professional services organisation.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving a more strategic people agenda.
- Able to handle pressure and support others when under pressure
- Must welcome and react positively to feedback.
- Ability to identify and correct inaccuracies before work is completed so as to prevent errors.