Hotel Manager 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders.
- Supervise food prep and cooking.
- Check food plating and temperature.
- Establish portion sizes.
- Schedule kitchen staff shifts.
- Order food supplies and kitchen equipment as needed.
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques.
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices.
- Keep weekly and monthly costs reports.
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen area.
- Training and supervising staff.
- Planning maintenance work events and room bookings.
- Handling customer complains and queries.
- Proven work experience as a kitchen manager,restaurant manager or head chef.
- Hands on experience with planning menus and ordering indegridients.
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes.
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Conflict management abilities.
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment.
- Flexibility to work during evevnings and weekends.
Qualifications and Experience.
- A Degree holder in hospitality management or any other related field.
- 4 years experience in the hotel industry.