Health Records Officer Needed Urgently!!!apply!
Health Records Officer Needed Urgently!!!apply! 1 PositionOasis Healthcare
Oasis healthcare group is a company that runs a chain of facilities which aim to provide a 3 tier referral system to enable clients benefit from quality healthcare and also be seen by all appropriate healthcare cadre when need arises.
General Description: Keeping and maintaining of all health records for clients.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Process patient admission and discharge documents.
- Review records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with regulations.
- Compile and maintain patient’s medical records to document condition and treatment and to provide data for research or cost control and care improvement efforts.
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures and treatment into computer.
- Release information to persons and agencies according to regulations.
- Plan, develop, maintain and operate a variety of health record indexes and storage and retrieval systems to collect, classify, store and analyze information.
- Manage the department and supervise clerical workers, directing and controlling activities of personnel in the medical records department.
- Transcribe medical reports.
- Prepare statistical reports, narrative report and graphic presentations of information such as tumor registry data for use by hospital staff, researchers, and other users.
- Consult classification manuals to locate information about disease processes.
- Compile medical care and census data for statistical reports on diseases treated, surgery performed, and use of hospital beds.
- Develop in-service educational materials/ medical library.
- A Diploma in Medical Health Records from KMTC
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Honesty and integrity