Head Of E-business Settlement At Access Bank Kenya
Head Of E-business Settlement At Access Bank Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Africa and the United Kingdom. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1998, the Bank serves its various markets through 4 business segments: Personal, Business, Commercial and Corporate & Investment banking.
- Develop and implement an efficient and effective e- Business settlement framework bank-wide
- Ensure that Inter bank Settlements are effective and accurate.
- Ensure prompt transmission of data to NIBSS
- Liaise with the bank’s correspondent banks on settlement issues
- Liaise and maintain interface with CENTRAL BANK ,NIBSS, and other banks on matters relating to Automated Clearing System
- Ensure proper implementation of Automated Clearing System of branches in locations where CENTRAL BANK operates Automated Clearing System
- Reconciles Western Union account and effects settlements
- Pledge/release bills with NIBSS for inter-bank settlement as necessary
- Manage settlement for all inter bank/inter transaction- Value card, ATM, Western Union, Kenswitch etc
- Perform other duties as assigned by GH, CPC
- Minimum of 5 years experience in banking/ financial services institution with experience in banking operations and electronic payments solutions.
- A good first degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- Professional Membership:
- IT certification and other professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge & understanding of banking operations (Domestic and International Operations).
- Understanding of Automated Clearing System Process Management and documentation skills
- Good Communication Skill (Oral & written)
- Excellent customer service
- Good accounting skills
- Good understanding of the Inter bank Settlement System Payments systems