Head Of Administration At Islamic Development Bank (idb)
Head Of Administration At Islamic Development Bank (idb) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) is a multi-lateral development financing institution located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It was founded in 1973 by the Finance Ministers at the first Organisation of the Islamic Conference (now called the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation) with the support of the king of Saudi Arabia at the time (Faisal), and began its activities on 20 October 1975.
The Head of Administration will manage the day-to-day employee relations and office administrative issues at the Regional Hub to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner in coordination with the HR Decentralization Partner (HRDP) and Decentralization Facilitation Unit Business Partners. Act as the local representative for Human Resources Department and Administrative Services Department at the Regional Hub and provide local support in the key HR and Administration processes to improve work efficiency and employee morale to enable achieving the Hub’s strategic objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise day-to-day operations of HR and Administration related activities to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with the established policies, processes and procedures
HR Policies, Processes and Procedures:
- Support HRMD at the HQ in the review of the internal HR policies and procedures and make the necessary recommendations to ensure consistency of practice and compliance with the Governmental and Labour regulations in the Region.
Administrative Policies, Processes and Procedures:
- Support ASD at the HQ in the review of the internal Administrative policies and procedures and make the necessary recommendations to ensure consistency of practice and compliance with the practices and regulations in the Region.
Recruitment, On-boarding and Off-boarding:
- Compile recruitment plan for the Regional Hub in consultation with the Hub Manager and coordinate with the Sourcing and Recruiting CoC to ensure timely sourcing and recruitment of talent to help Regional Hub achieve its strategic objectives.
- Manage employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes as per the established policies, processes and procedures of IsDB.
- Ensures the proper adoption of HRMD procedures and forms within the Regional Hub in order to guarantee alignment to the Performance Management System.
Learning & Development:
- Assist the Hub Manager and other Managers in identifying training needs for the Hub employees and ensures provision of appropriate training in a timely manner.
- Supervise timely provision of various administrative services, office supplies, office equipment etc. to enable conduct of business in an efficient manner.
- Ensure all office facilities like office space, furniture, HVAC System, Electrical System, Telecom System and other facilities are maintained in a timely and effective manner to enable the Regional Hub conducting its business in an efficient manner.
Protocol and Public Relations:
- Assist in providing efficient protocol services to the President and Senior Leadership visiting the Regional Hub.
- Maintain close and effective relations with all the local Government bodies.
- Ensure execution of all immunities and privileges granted to the Regional Hub employees in close coordination with relevant units in the Bank.
Safety, Security, Quality & Environment:
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality, and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the Regional Hub in order to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Participate in the development of the overall administration budget while taking into consideration current and future needs, and monitors the financial performance versus the budget so that the organization is aware of anticipated costs, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, and potential areas of cost reduction or performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Head of Administration job vacancy must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HRM or related field
- At least five years of experience in Human Resource and Administrative Services, preferably in a multilateral institution.
- Minimum 2-3 years in the managerial / supervisory role.
- Building Relationships
- Passion for Excellence
- Problem Solving
- Stakeholder Management
- Customer Service Orientation
- Employee Relations
- Vendor Management
- SAP ERP skills
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the local regional markets and work culture in the specific Region.
- Client Centricity and Stakeholder Management
- Motivation to Learn and Share Knowledge
- Drive for Results
- Change & Transition Management
- Solutions and Result Management
- Innovation and Future Orientation
- Leadership and People Management
- International and Multicultural Collaboration
- Communication and Partnership