Graphics Designer 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Emploi.co is a smart recruitment engine leveraging data and technology to create instant, accurate matches between candidates and roles.
Our client power digital advertising in Kenya across multiple channels for big brands. They work hard, they care about their clients and upfront with them.
They are looking for a graphic designer to join their designing team.
- Meet with clients to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Present the design to clients
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Degree/Diploma in Design, Fine Art
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines