Graphics Designer 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Emploi.co is a smart recruitment engine leveraging data and technology to create instant, accurate matches between candidates and roles.
Our client offers professional photographic and video services. They have a real passion for high-quality pictures.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares the final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Mon-Sat 9.30-6 pm
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Proficient in Photoshop and advantage if he/she knows how to dye sublimate on mugs, bottles, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
- Two years of experience in graphic design