Graphic Designer 1 PositionPeople FOCO
People FOCO is a Privately owned organization whose concentration is assisting SMEs in managing their human resource needs.
- Meet with clients to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Present the design to clients
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Degree/Diploma in Design, Fine Art
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines