Graduate Trainee/sales Engineer
Graduate Trainee/sales Engineer 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Emploi.co is a smart recruitment engine leveraging data and technology to create instant, accurate matches between candidates and roles.
Our client is the leading supplier of generators, motorbikes, tuk-tuks, laundry equipment, lawnmowers, scooters, marine engines, construction equipment and a wide range of power generation, automotive and engineering products in East Africa for 75 years.
They are looking for a Trainee Sales Engineer to join their engineering team.
- Utilizes account management process to identify key customers and to develop specification plans to grow identified accounts.
- Identifies potential opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Converts lead into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required project team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Develops relationships with multiple buying influences in the customer’s organization, including project managers, project engineers, construction, purchasing, and accounts payable.
- Develops, evaluates, and discusses possible solutions with the customer.
- Responsible for project take-off, selection, pricing, and integration of equipment, controls, and services, with the respective division head.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of the proposal.
- Presents the proposal and negotiates price, terms, and conditions with the customer.
- Determine needs, develops and executes an account specific business plan to identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to facilitate a strong, profitable and successful partnership.
- Provides total sales activity reports and annual forecasts as required
- Consistently ascertains customer needs and current market opportunities.
- Participate in any other business activities that may be assigned to.
- Diploma/Degree in engineering, or equivalent from college or university.
- 1-year of work experience in industrial technical sales.
- Good technical understanding of engineering equipment, compressor experience preferred.
- Strong presentation skills and proven experience pricing systems for customers.