Graduate Internship Program At Carolina For Kibera
Graduate Internship Program At Carolina For Kibera 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Carolina for Kibera exists to develop local leaders, catalyze positive change, and alleviate poverty in the informal settlement of Kibera in Nairobi, Kenya. We also combine service with responsible research to inform and assist participatory development in Kibera and other informal settlements globally. By maintaining a participatory focus, continuing to invest in youth, and forming key partnerships, the future is full of possibility and growth for CFK.
About the Program:
The Graduate Internship Program is a one-year program designed to provide guided work experience and professional development to fresh university graduates in various disciplines.
CFK Kenya offices in Kibera, Nairobi and other Counties as the Organization may require from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree (second Upper) in Project Management, Community Development, Public Health, Finance, Communication, Human Resource Management, Procurement, Law, Education, Entrepreneurship Development, Licensed Medical Practioner and related studies.
- Fresh graduate or must have graduated within the last one year from the date of the advert.
- Fresh graduates who are either beneficiaries of CFK’s programs or have experienced the impact of CFK’s initiatives.
- Fresh graduates who are willing to commit their time, for an entire year, to work for CFK.
- Fresh graduates who demonstrate desire and passion to work in informal and peri-urban settlements in Kenya.
Reference codes for application:
- Primary Healthcare Program – CFK/PHP/2021
- Adolescents & Young Women Program – CFK/AYWP/2021
- Education & Livelihoods Program – CFK/ELP/2021
- Research and Development – CFK/RD/2021
- Communications – CFK/COMM/2021
- Operations – CFK/OPS/2021
Successful trainees will be paired with dedicated professional supervisors at the beginning of every engagement for year-long guidance.
Vacancies in NGO, Community & Social DevtView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.