Funds Transfer Assistant At Citi
Funds Transfer Assistant At Citi 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
You’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team. Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information everyday which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity
The Cash and Trade Proc Rep 3 is an entry-level role responsible for processing varied cash & trade transactions .They are regular funds transfer and operational transactions done in coordination with the wider Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to perform operational activities in a fast-paced environment while focusing on quality, details, accuracy and controls.
- Apply basic technical knowledge to ensure efficient customer service that meets quality standards
- Transactions processing and reconciliations
- Assist with activities related to compliance and control
- Perform job duties by following detailed procedures or explicit instructions under direct supervision
- Aid in internal and external customer contact
- Serve as a backup processor for team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- University Degree
- Technical competence with MS office applications.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Speed and accuracy.
- Familiarity with the processing systems
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- A team player
- Willing to learn, a fast learner preferred
- Positive attitude
- Good judgment.
- Ability to work independently/ unsupervised
- University graduate with minimum upper second honors (or equivalent)
Vacancies in Banking & Financial ServicesView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.