Full Stack Developer (asp.net) By Proten International. Registered Incite Enterprise
Full Stack Developer (asp.net) By Proten International. Registered Incite Enterprise 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Our client is a leading ICT company operating in Nigeria. They have vacancies for highly competent Software Engineer (Full Stack Developer)
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Our client is a leading ICT company operating in Nigeria. They have vacancies for highly competent Software Engineer who must be result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent track record of achievement in Software Development in Full Stack Development, attractive and competitive renumeration packages and challenging prospects await successful candidates.
- To work with a team of Software Engineers to review code, develop new software features and brainstorm on new and more effective technologies. And to train other software engineers on the latest coding standards and techniques.
- Design, test and implement new software technologies as well as debug and improve existing programs.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope, to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of C#, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with ASP.NET and programming languages such as HTML, CSS, SQL Server and APIs
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply VB.NET
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience using ASP.NET, SQL Server and VB.Net
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, IT Engineering or related course
- Strong knowledge JQuery, HTML, HTMLS, CSS, C#, CSS3, Web Programming Skills, E-Commerce, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, object -Oriented Design, Web services (REST/SOAP), API’s.