Human Resource Officer At Meridian Health Group
Human Resource Officer At Meridian Health Group 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
From a single medical Centre stationed at Nation Centre building back in the year 1995 to a performance-driven healthcare group enterprise spread across more than 10 establishments around the country and growing, Meridian Health Group has transitioned into being the leading healthcare authority across East Africa with a large concentration being in Kenya. Currently one of the largest and fastest growing conglomerates in the Kenyan medical industry, Meridian Health Group covers the full spectrum of healthcare services. An expansive portfolio includes hospitals and clinics, pharmacies, diagnostic centres, healthcare management and healthcare support systems.
Meridian Health Group seeks to recruit competent and qualified individuals in the following capacities:
Human Resource Officer
The role of the HRO will be to maintain effective working relationships with the administration, employees, job applicants and the general public. The officer will be expected to provide effective, timely and reliable HR administration services to other departments and individual employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure effective implementation of HR policies and procedures including advising section and unit heads of the right interpretation of the policies.
- Assist in preparation reparation and monthly variance analysis
- Liaison officer with government agencies on matters related to Employment
- Administer the payroll for both permanent & locum employees every month and present them to Finance for salary remittance.
- Work with section heads to manage departmental establishment for permanent, contract and casual staff.
- Work with heads of departments to development of job descriptions for new positions and update JDs for existing positions when need arises.
- Conduct regular surveys to determine employee satisfaction with their employment and work climate.
- Administer the grievance procedure ensuring disputes at section and departmental levels are resolved in good time.
- Benchmarking within the industry to allow planning and implement of employee retention schemes and reward recognition programmes.
- Academic: O-levels/A-Levels
- Professional: Diploma in human Resource Management from a reputable institution.
- Be a registered member of IHRM
- Experience: At least 3yrs experience preferably in health care environment.
- Specialization in a HR function will be an added advantage.