Financial Advisors 6 PositionsBritam Sales
Britam,a leading financial and insurance services company is growing its sales force and several FINANCIAL ADVISOR vacancies have arisen.
Candidates with the following requisite competencies and qualifications described below are hereby encouraged to apply.
Qualifications and competences
• Business related course, COP (certificate of proficiency in insurance) or a sales experience in the finance, insurance or banking sector is a MUST.
• Must have a minimum Mean grade of C Plain.
• Age 30 years and above. Ladies are encouraged to apply
• Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
• Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Co-operative, assertive, team player and able to work independently and offer effective solutions.
• Ability to work and develop long term relationships
• Good knowledge of life insurance.
• Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
• A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
• Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
• Selling FINANCIAL and INSURANCE SERVICES products professionally.
• Creating consumer awareness/ customers’ sensitization initiatives, processing insurance transactions within defined terms and conditions.
• Work closely with the Unit Manager to ensure the Unit meets the set targets on insurance business, leveraging the existing clientele and expanding the unit portfolio by actively and aggressively selling the ordinary life products
• Identifying potential business opportunities and marketing initiatives in Nairobi and its environs and seeking necessary support from the company in liaison with the unit leader in actualizing these into revenues
• Ensuring reviews are done to clients who are in the books
• Ensure clients who have pending issues with the company are kept abreast on progress for the same
• Participate in unit and branch meetings and offer valuable ideas contributing towards the growth of business and meeting unit targets
Attractive commissions and incentives (eg, medical cover, car and mortgage loans at 6%) based on achievement of set targets are paid.