Finance Controlling Intern – Plant At Loreal
Finance Controlling Intern – Plant At Loreal 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The world leader in beauty, L’OrÃ©al is present in 140 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands include Kiehl’s, LancÃ´me, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent BeautÃ©, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, KÃ©rastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, L’OrÃ©al Paris, and more. For more than a century, L’OrÃ©al has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group’s mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, then please follow L’OrÃ©al for regular updates and an inside look at our beauty business.
This position is open at the L’Oréal East Africa plant in the controlling department. The overall purpose of this role is to gain experience and training while assisting with the departmental tasks and projects in controlling. These tasks will be related to operations, reporting, planning, and forecasting.
The plant controlling Intern will also be required to:
Internal control focus, support the business by implementing and sustaining good practices
- Stock take analysis on bi-monthly basis
- Worker order follow up => consumption variances tracking
- Fixed Assets follow up
- Trial balance follow up and check
- Assist the team in analyzing the S84 to measure efficiency
- Assist the team with any issue related to the system
- Assist HR on temps cost reconciliation for subcontract HC
- Costing of new bulk formula
- Costing DG operations
- Costing of new products to help team in decision making
- Costing rework cost
Assistance on various topics:
- Monthly Reporting, Trend, Budget, Zone presentation
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business/ Finance related course with a certification in ACCA or CPA.
- Experience and knowledge in operation processes.
- Previous internship in Finance/accounting/audit will be an added advantage
- Outstanding analytical skills. Use of Microsoft excel and other analytical tools.
- Strong decision making and leadership skills
- Builds positive influencing relationships
- Ability to manage conflict
- Affinity for numbers and resilience
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with other departments
- Inquisitive and willing to learn