Farm Caretaker 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Emploi.co is a smart recruitment engine leveraging data and technology to create instant, accurate matches between candidates and roles.
Our client is one of the top manufacturers of beverages in the Kenyan Republic.
Aim of the Role
- To maintain the cleanliness of the compound and buildings, the beauty of plants, outdoor grounds, and plants and trees in a garden.
- You will be required to perform a range of general maintenance tasks including cleaning, designing, producing, renewing and preserving outside spaces.
Outline of Duties:
- Indoor and outdoor washing and cleaning
- Running errands
- Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations.
- Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking.
- Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
- Work with hand tools and basic light machinery such as plant vehicles, and small diggers.
- Service all garden equipment and machinery.
- Maintain a clean garden by clearing rubbish and litter from the garden and grounds.
- Ensure a safe environment for staff and clients by adhering to safety and health regulations.
- Pumping water
- Cleaning drainages
- Other miscellaneous duties as may be allocated from time to time
- Establishes effective employee relations and maintains the highest level of professionalism, ethics, and attitude towards all guests, clients, and employees.
- May be assigned to perform reliever duties when colleagues are off duty.
Requirements, Education, Training, and Experience
- Always neat and clean
- Honest and disciplined
- Plants – In-depth knowledge of plants and gardening techniques
- Level of Communication Skills – Must be in possession of good communication skills
- No experience necessary