Family Medicine Consultant
Family Medicine Consultant 1 PositionAIC Kijabe Hospital
Kijabe Hospital is a non-profit, 340-bed hospital owned and operated by African Inland Church (AIC) of Kenya as part of a network of four hospitals and 45 dispensaries.
As a provider of compassionate and quality health care services, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our valuable resource. If your goals align to these tenets, we invite you to journey with us in serving God in the healthcare provision.
Reporting to the Head, Outpatient and Casualty, the holder of the position will glorify God by providing competent and skilled customer care services to patients under direct guidance and/or supervision of the Executive Assistant.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Bachelors Degree in Medicine
- Masters Degree in Medicine (or equivalent)
- Registered with the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Possess a valid private practicing License
- Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader
- Must demonstrate high level of integrity
- Should have high level problem solving and decision making abilities
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle high level communication
- Should be result oriented with ability to deliver desired outcome
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness.
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
- Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- Ability to translate and communicate biblical values / hospital ethics in personal life and professional life