Factory Finance Intern - Kenya At Nestlé
Factory Finance Intern - Kenya At Nestlé 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Qualification: Bachelor of Commerce (Finance/Accounting)
Type of Employment: 6 – 12 months contract
Closing Date: 23 April
With a history spanning over 150 years, Nestlé didn’t become the world’s leading food and beverages brand by chance. Perfection is at the heart of what we do and our people are always looking for the next big idea to cement our status. We’re now looking for Factory Finance Intern based in Kenya.
In this role you will ensure that all finances are properly administered in accordance with financial regulations and internal policies and be responsible for proper financial record keeping and administration
A day in the life of...
Factory Finance Intern
Prepare monthly finance report and bank statement reconciliation and send copy to NKL
Be responsible for tracking petty cash, keeping appropriate records
Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations
Be responsible for updating master data contacts, organize meetings, circulate agendas and take and circulate minutes thereafter
Manage the team's leave plans ensuring adherence to individual annual leave plans
What Will Make You Successful
- Bachelor of Commerce(Finance/Accounting)
- Great sense of confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and prioritizing skills
- Customer focus and good communication/interpersonal skills
- Driven for Results – be able to set goals and use measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals alignment.
- Passion for new experiences and challenges.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Show curiosity and investigate problem or situation beyond routine
- Questioning and finding answers
- Reliable and dedicated