Exciting Job Opportunity At Tpb Bank. Apply!!
Exciting Job Opportunity At Tpb Bank. Apply!! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
TPB Bank PLC is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
TPB Bank PLC is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, TPB BANK PLC commits itself towards attaining, retaining, and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for TPB BANK PLC betterment and the Nation at large.
BUSINESS SOLUTION OFFICER ( 1 POSITION)
TPB Bank PLC seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Business Solution Officer Officer (1 position) to join the Directorate of Technology and Operations team. The work station is Dar es Salaam.
|DIRECT REPORTING LINE||Chief Manager Business Solution|
|WORK SCHEDULE||As per TPB Bank PLC Staff regulations|
|SALARY||Commensurate to the Job Advertised|
To provide readily support for the bank's process innovation strategy, and translate business requirements into systems qualities into repeatable design strategies and patterns that enable qualities ( i.e. adaptability, scalability, non-reputadiation, reusability). To be responsible for enterprise application integration including defining the opportunities for integration, selecting the tools, specifying the shared data and code resources. To compile or design architectural models of current and proposed systems across the enterprise for use internally and in conjunction with Technology Partners.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance TPB
- Make recommendations on custom applications which run on SQL, MYSQL, oracle and Sybase databases.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting of TPB existing systems, developed on JAVE, JAVE EE, PHP, and .NET
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects
- Assist in managing and outsource relationship for 3rd party application development and programming
- Assist network administrator with application installation and
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- Analyse data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions
- Provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology
- Provide programming for some in -house IT projects
- Provide data base administration in live and test environments
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide etc.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications
- Verify database and data integrity
- Participate in weekly meetings with the IT network team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress on a weekly basis to the Chief Manager Business Solutions
- Participate on IT project steering committees and be involved in the design phase of any new IT software development
- Creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units and assist in addressing and resolving IT software
- To do any other job as may be assigned from time to
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Individual Performance Agreement with all staff within the division
- Minimum Projects Expense (time and cost) for integrating applications into existing applications architecture
- Delivery Effectiveness
- Strategic enablement
- Optimal coupling of applications (not tighter than needed, not looser than necessary)
- Customers satisfaction
- Timely preparations and submission of all appropriate reports
- A higher performing division
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Education: Bachelor's degree/Advanced Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, and Telecommunication Science or Engineering from any recognized University or equivalent.
- Should have a minimum of one year of technology experience with at least one-year hands-on technical roles in systems design and developments
- Plausible knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications
- Good background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL and MSQL, ORACLE, and Sybase
- Proven knowledge and experience in JAVA EE, JAVA SE, PHP, Microsoft .NET and HTML
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational