Exciting Job Opportunities At Idmann Institute
Exciting Job Opportunities At Idmann Institute 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Educational Outreach Associate (Remote)
IDMANN Institute provides training in professional development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively. We also provide secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN Academy. All our courses are offered online in live sessions with seasoned instructors.
This position will focus on expanding institutional service by introducing our programs and services to students, families and schools to enable increased access to our training & tutorial services. This is a remote function and will not require a commute to an office.
Successful candidates will be responsible for introducing, establishing and developing relationships with students, families and institutions that facilitate the uptake of our services. This is a remote function and will not require a commute to an office. The ultimate goal of this effort is a partnership with the target school, where relevant.
The ideal candidate will have most, if not all of the following:
- Organizing, planning and prioritizing the outreach effort.
- Outstanding knowledge of our programs and services and how they support the needs of families and the mission of other educational institutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Ability to interpret technical information and to summarize that information.
- Ability to confer with coworkers to determine needed actions.
- Clear interest in education as a vector for personal improvement and communal development, and a curiosity about the world at large.
- Prior experience in an educational establishment would be considered as a plus.
- Access to reliable broadband internet connectivity and a functioning laptop or desktop to enable effective operation.
- Space from which to operate daily, free of distraction or intrusion.