Events Coordinator (thika) At Cascade Premier
Events Coordinator (thika) At Cascade Premier 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Cascade Premier is the Home for Urban and Continental dishes located in Thika town offering quality, delicious and affordable meals, catering services and training.
They seek to hire a well experienced Events Coordinator who will be tasked with events planning and coordination from inception to completion.
- Be able to Train and coordinate learners taking Events Management course.
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues
- Demonstrating to client’s strong knowledge of venues and vendor offerings and taking clients on tours of venue possibilities
- Staying under budget while planning event specifications
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organising vendors
- Communicating with marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event, and when necessary crafting marketing materials such as print and Internet advertisements for individual events
- Anticipating and planning for different scenarios
- Creating sales opportunities for future events during client liaisons and during events, including possessing a strong working knowledge of the company to further these sales opportunities
- Bachelor of Science In Event And Convention Management, Hospitality Management or any other related field.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Events Planning will be an added advantage
- Over two (2) years of event planning experience
- Substantial portfolio of successful events
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible schedule
Closing Date : 31st May, 2021