Field Electronics Sales Representative
Field Electronics Sales Representative 2 PositionsEmploi Recruitment
Our client in FMCG sector is looking for Electronics salesperson who will be engaged in selling of the household electronic products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Selling Electronic Devices.
- Answering Customer Questions.
- Maintain the desired behavior of company device evangelist and brand ambassador.
- Interact with customer in an expert, professional manner by educating customers and effectively applying selling tenants.
- Perform troubleshoot on-site and ensure all displayed merchandise are in good working condition; replace any bad product as necessary promptly.
- Provide assistance to customers in setting up purchased devices and also assist them to fix devices that are not operational if necessary.
- Ensure products are always available at the store for customers by receiving and restocking products from stockroom.
Requirement and skills
- A diploma in any field is required.
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in selling electronics and appliances (field).
- Has the knowledge of the current market.
- Know distribution channels in Nairobi.
- Possess deep knowledge of product and the ability to effectively and clearly demonstrate and explain program offers, pricing, and product features to customers.
- Good working experience dealing face-to-face with customers in a retail environment, preferably high-tech products or consumer electronics.
- Should be below 35 years of age.
Salary is 30k to 35k plus commission on sales.
Work Station is Nairobi and its environs. Interviews are early next week.