Electro Mechanical Engineers (2positions)
Electro Mechanical Engineers (2positions) 2 PositionsEmploi Recruitment
Our client is initiating a project in Arua City which is 475Km from Kampala. The Salary is negotiable and the engineers will be provided with accomodation. The project is in urgent need of:
Electro mechanical Engineer (2)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform with subcontractors and General Contractor to oversee IBA equipment installation.
- Ensure to complete installation needs as stated by site management.
- Design and develop products and systems like cables, connectors and penetrators.
- Prepare guidelines and procedures to develop company products as per specifications and schedules using safest and cost effective processes.
- Research and evaluate data for customer design proposal, parameters and manuals to identify design and application feasibility.
- Develop and maintain relations with other departments for optimum product development focusing toward product standardization.
- Direct and coordinate installation of fabrication activities to ensure systems and products comply with electro-mechanical engineering design along with customer specifications.
- Review and approve electro-mechanical engineering designs before manufacture to ensure design review conformance and repetitive errors elimination.
- Provide technical assistance to clients and company’s representatives.
- Interact with motor design engineer and chief engineer to utilize engineering data for defining and developing design concepts to attain client requirements.
- Develop preliminary, final as well as working layouts related to electro-mechanical engineering.
- Estimate engineering time and complete dimensional studies of projects.
- Perform calculations, qualify, analyze and test units.
- Evaluate, interpret and execute commercial, military and customer specifications for materials, processes and finishes.
- Interact with customers, vendors and other outside representatives on specific matters related with product design.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Engineering degree (BEng, MEng or EE) or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school in engineering, manufacturing and/or quality assurance or related field.
- Experience of 8 years in mega solar power generating projects