Electrical Technician At Vegol Limited
Electrical Technician At Vegol Limited 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Vegol Limited manufactures and markets Best Fry vegetable cooking oil, Crane laundry soap and Popco laundry soap, Sanyu family Bathing Soap and Best Mandazi Baking Powder.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine check on electrical panels to confirm cables are sound and in order.
- Checking load current on motors, state of starters, relays and circuit breakers.
- Check engine oil levels and water cooler for the radiator, check diesel tank if they are in order.
- Check air filters in the compressors and engine oil levels
- General cleanliness of the machines and panels.
- Using tools, calibration equipment, and wires to build electrical systems.
- Collaborating with architects and engineers to design the best placement of electrical wiring in new construction.
- Testing existing wiring for safety and quality control.
- Updating older electrical systems to meet the current codes and safety regulations required by your state.
- Repairing broken equipment and making suggestions on newer methods of delivering electricity that replace previous standards.
- Assessing and improving electrical systems for an increased demand, such as for adding electronic devices or large appliances.
- Modifying existing electrical systems to meet the standards for more environmentally friendly technologies
- Reading blueprints to learn where panel boards, circuits, outlets, and other electrical components are found or will be positioned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Higher Diploma in Electrical and Electronics
- Knowledge of electrical and control circuits 3-phase power supply system.
- Electrical installation, refrigeration, and boiler systems.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Production acumen
- Maintenance acumen
- Preventive maintenance skills
- Electronics Knowledge