Drilling Assistant Needed Urgently At Busia County
Drilling Assistant Needed Urgently At Busia County 1 PositionBusia County
Busia County Public Service Board seeks to professionally deliver service to the people of Busia with integrity and dedication through well trained competent and skilled man powern In all these achievements, she has derived her support and strength in God in whom she has always put trust and who she acknowledges never fails her.
No of Positions: 2(TWO)
Reporting to Driller
Duties and Responsibilities
Operating heavy plants of difficult rating A and B; keeping records of Inventory of all plants (Rig) in a project unit, formulating and administering working techniques; assisting in costing and evaluating drilling operations, preparing; organizing; managing and controlling operators and equipments on a drilling site; carrying out filter and oil changes and simple adjustment not requiring special tools. The officer will supervise; guide and assist in training and developing staff within drilling operations.
- Served as plant operator I for at least 2 years
- Valid driving license for at least 3 years free from endorsement for relevant class(es) of plant/rig
- Past the occupational Trade Test, I for plant operators
- Ability to operate one (1) plant of difficult rating “A” and two (2) of difficult rating “B”
- Attended a refresher course for plant /Driller operators not lasting for 1 week within a period of 3(three) years at KIHBT or any other recognized Institution
- Knowledge of Traffic Act/Drilling and other related regulations
- Attended First Aid course lasting not less than 1 (one) week from St. John’s Ambulance or KIHBT or any other recognized Institution
- Shown merit and ability in work performance
- ‘O’ Level of education