Director - Finance & Support Services
Director - Finance & Support Services 1 PositionWorld Vision Kenya
World Vision is an international Christian relief, development and advocacy organization working in almost 100 countries worldwide to create lasting change in the lives of children, families, and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
Purpose of Position
- To provide overall leadership, oversight and management of all aspects of Financial Management, Administration and Information & Communications Technology (ICT) functions ensuring systems are in place to support the World Vision Kenya National Office Strategic and Programmatic objectives.
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
- Master’s degree of Commerce or its equivalent
- Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPA-K) or ACCA qualifications
- Minimum of ten years’ experience of which six must be in a senior management position in a reputable organization.
- Extensive experience working with Board.
- Strong experience and skills in Grants Management
- Knowledgeable on grant accounting and experience in donor funding e.g. USAID, DFID, UN etc. compliance with statutory reporting requirements.
- Strong budgetary, financial management and analytical skills.
- Demonstrable experience in leadership, strategic management, results based management in financial matters.
- Strong aptitude for organizational change, participatory and servant leadership, innovation, learning, team building.
- Ability to solve complex problems and to exercise independent judgment.
- Active Membership to a registered professional Accounting body
- Excellent Computer skills: especially in Sun accounting systems, spreadsheets, Internet skills.