Digital Marketer 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- To identify trends, insights, plan and coordinate with sales team coupled with other social media marketers to create direct marketing campaigns
- Manage an organization’s website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind while
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Track the website traffic flow, implement and analyze performance metrics
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms and ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc and execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
- Convert website visits into online sales by making the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals.
- Device experiments, conversion tests and analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans and maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
Qualifications for Digital Marketer
- The suitable candidate must have a diploma or a bachelor’s degree in Business with IT like BBIT, marketing or a related field
- A certificate in digital marketing and website development/optimization with real-world exercises, practical assignments, and hands-on projects
- Google certification would be helpful as an additional marketing automation tools and software.
- At least four years’ experience, two (2) years of which must be proven relevant Digital Marketing experience including executing paid digital campaigns.
- Problem solving skills with full understanding of all digital and social media platforms
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Must have an incredible ability to attend to detail
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Have data insights an addition to other forms of marketing.
Vacancies in Marketing, Media & BrandView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.