Design Associate At Strathmore Business School
Design Associate At Strathmore Business School 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Communication
REPORTING: Communication Manager
BASIC JOB SUMMARY:
This position is responsible managing the website and creating marketing designs.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- In line with the overall Communications and Marketing strategy, lead and develop digital designs for corporate and recruitment campaigns to support an innovative and sector leading digital first approach to marketing.
- Manage, monitor and evaluate the SEO, Google Analytics, Adwords to ensure visibility of SBS on the digital space and develop and recommend their strategies
- Manage and regularly update the website, CRM contacts and internal television
- Design and create all forms of digital marketing tools and campaigns such as brochures, newsletters and HTML Emails.
- Updating graphic design, advertisements, web development
- Engage in social media engagement
The post holder will be required to have and to demonstrate evidence of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related course from a recognised institution
- 2 years of design experience and knowledge of website maintenance and basic web design
COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Team player, with ability to work with different departments within the institution as well as with individuals at various levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite,
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal as well as attention to detail
Closing Date : 27th April, 2021