Debt Recovery Manager At Old Mutual Kenya
Debt Recovery Manager At Old Mutual Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Old Mutual Kenya is based in Nairobi and is part of a larger group that offers solutions in long-term savings, asset management and investment. We offer solutions to individuals and corporates underpinned by our core values which are: Respect, Integrity, Accountability and Pushing beyond boundaries.
- Project relevant trends that affect the collectibles of the portfolio and isolate potential problem areas Monitor loan repayments globally and initiate/recommend course of action Instruct and Follow up with External Service providers on NPA matters i.e. Debt collectors, auctioneers etc. Extract, confirm and transmit CRB information to licensed Credit Reference Bureau Conduct client visits (on a need basis) and telephone calls to follow up on payments from NPA debtors.
- Report on NPAs (Write offs, Collections, Security Cover etc.) on a regular pre-determined basis and provide information for CBK reporting Ensure one day arrears management for all disbursed loans is fully executed.
- Ensure a record is maintained with track of all the recovery progress for all loans in arrears
- Ensure weekly arrears reports are prepared for all the branches and follow with them to ensure full repayment.
- Ensure demand letters are prepared and ensure that they are forwarded to the defaulting customers. Ensure reports are prepared and recommendations made on bad debts to be written-off to the management for approval.
- Ensure an up to date register on loan related insurance claims is maintained and ensure prompt reimbursement from underwriters.
- Monitor debt collection response cycles and contacts as well as credit control performance
- Manage resource scheduling and the determination of priority of work and procedures to maximize production output and success levels.
- Report and monitor all risks associated with debt recovery Generate compliance reports for use in decision making and performance appraisals
Do any other duties that may be assigned by the Management.
14 May 2021