Data Engineer (apache Hadoop) - Nigel Frank International, Johannesburg South
Data Engineer (apache Hadoop) - Nigel Frank International, Johannesburg South 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Johannesburg, South Africa
Employer: Nigel Frank International
Our client who are a Google Cloud Gold Partner are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to come join their talented and highly motivated team.
You will gain exposure in all latest technology and will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience working on cool and exciting international projects.
Required experience and skills:
* Strong experience in supporting, configuration, deployment, upgrading and maintaining multiple Hadoop clusters
* Hadoop 3 or Hive 3
* Spark 2.4
* Installation/ Setup of Hadoop in linux environment
* Analyse the storage data volume and allocating the space in HDFS
* Able to solve problems
* Able to work as a part of a team
* Able to work in an ever changing, unstructured environment
To discuss this new opportunity in more detail, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we aim to respond to each application, this is not always possible. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application.
Apply before Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 29 Days leftCompanies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.