Credit Officer At G4s
Credit Officer At G4s 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
Group Life & Personal Accident Cover
Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor, the Credit Control Officer will be responsible for the maintenance of monthly cash collections performance as per set target and carrying out credit account administration activities as per credit control process.
1. Cash Collections
- Achieve 100% cash collections as per monthly target based on portfolio allocated.
- Ensure that customer’s notification of amounts due is sent out immediately the debt fall due.
- Apply credit control procedures on assigned portfolio based on the age overdue amount as well as contract terms.
- Maintain daily monitoring tracker for cash collections and escalate risk accounts immediately they are identified.
2. Days Sales Outstanding Management
- Ensure that the assigned portfolio DSO is maintained within company acceptable range of 30 to 45 Days.
- Ensure that actions related to overdue debt within the portfolio are performed within 30 days from overdue date.
- Maintain a monthly bad recovery of 2% of bad debt outstanding amount.
3. Credit Accounts Administration
- Monitor daily receipts allocation for assigned portfolio and ensure that accounts credit position is up to date at the end of each working day.
- Continuously verifies accuracy of debtors ageing of the assigned portfolio to ensure that no inaccurate customer exposure is presented at any point.
- Perform accounts reconciliations and present the reconciled report within 24hrs from the time of request.
- Maintain daily customer call logs in specific prescribed format for future follow up as well as evidence of number of customers contacted on a daily basis.
- Ensure that debt collection activities are done as per credit control process and policy.
4. Credit Control Documentation
- Maintain record of soft copies contracts of the assigned portfolio which are easily accessible on request.
- Maintain trail documents for changes in billable amount for assigned portfolio in soft copies e.g. termination notices, price increase letters, addendum contract, temporary work orders.
- Monitor contracts’ expiry dates and escalate contracts due for renewal to respective billing supervisor three months to expiry date.
- Maintain up to date customer credit control file which should include: contracts, PI letters, demand notices, correspondences, credit notes, suspension notices, and termination copies
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Numerical Field
- Kenya market
- Kenya legislation
- Two to three years in credit control management related assignment
- Financial Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Microsoft Word – Intermediate level
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate level (Advance level are advantageous)
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Basic level
- ERP system(s)
- Google suite of products
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.