Contact Centre Associate
Contact Centre Associate 1 PositionBritam Holdings Limited
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region, with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique, and Malawi.
The Role holder will be responsible for assessing the quality of service delivery across all customer contact points within Britam, supporting the team leaders and managers in gap identification and make recommendations to improve on customer experience and carry out educative campaigns on processes and customer experience systems
- Analyze / audit service incident data, emails, voice recordings, service requests and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards as per the quality assurance scorecard;
- Provide structured and timely recommendations based on audits done
- Perform mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into the frontline live environment;
- Develop and conduct targeted group coaching sessions for frontline staff that address Service Quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities;
- Use customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all frontline and business teams;
- Use customer experience tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting the quality of customer service;
- Collaborates with fellow quality assurance team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience;
- Manage surveys feedback and report preparatio; and
- Facilitate live call surveys based on survey analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field from a recognized university.
- 2 - 3 years of total working experience in customer service within the Britam environment.
- Excellent Knowledge of Britam products and services
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Experience Center systems
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Must have good analytical skills as well as decision-making abilities.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Presenting and Communicating Information - Speaks fluently; expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly; presents effectively; response quickly to others ‘reactions and feedback during conversations; projects credibility.
- Working with People - Shows respect for the views and contributions of team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and pro-actively shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
- Adhering to Principles and Values - Upholds and encourages ethical behavior and departmental values; demonstrates integrity; encourages individual responsibility towards the community and the environment; models the organizational values during everyday interactions.
- Analyzing - Analyses numerical data and all other sources of information, breaking them into component parts, patterns, and relationships; probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem; make rational judgments from the available information and analysis; demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be part of a much larger system/process/problem.
- Planning and Organising - Adheres to and monitors clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; identifies and organizes resources needed to accomplish tasks; manages time effectively; monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations - Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets and models high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains quality and productivity; works in a systematic methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves projects goals.