Communicable Disease Contact Tracer At Cognosante, Llc
Communicable Disease Contact Tracer At Cognosante, Llc 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
United States, United States of America
Communicable Disease Contact Tracer
Cognosante is searching for Communicable Disease Contact Tracers who will play an important part in the public health response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These individuals will have responsibility for identifying potential close contacts of confirmed COVID19 cases, encouraging these contacts to self-quarantine and self-monitor for 14 days after exposure, and providing the contacts information on how to notify public health staff and their healthcare providers should they develop any symptoms.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have the following:
- 6 months of work experience in a position that deals regularly with the public with experience in a medical setting highly desirable OR individuals currently enrolled in public service or medical degree programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including a demonstrated ability to empathize with highly stressed individuals.
- Ability to build and maintain trust with others, including the demonstrated ability to maintain the privacy of affected contacts and patients.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage a heavy workload.
- Familiarity with computer programs (such as word processing and use of spreadsheets) as well as the ability to capture data accurately.
- These positions will work from home. All candidates must have a distraction-free work area as well as access to a high-speed internet connection.
- Some travel may be required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.