Cogebanque Plc Is Looking For You!! Apply Today!!!
Cogebanque Plc Is Looking For You!! Apply Today!!! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
– ‘’ Products Development and Innovation Sr. Officer’’
- ABOUT US
Compagnie Générale de Banque Plc (COGEBANQUE Plc) is a commercial bank that is licensed and regulated by the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR). It was incorporated on July 17, 1999, and currently has 28 branches, over 600 agents, and 36 ATM Machines across the country so far.
Cogebanque Plc is proudly one of the leading indigenous banks with about 97% of its shareholders being Rwandese institutions and businessmen. Cogebanque Plc provides a comprehensive range of products and services targeted at Corporate, SMEs, and retail customers.
To create, maintain, and enhance shareholder value by providing unrivaled financial solutions to our customers.
To be a financial center of excel- lance and a leading provider of innovative financial solutions in Rwanda.
Excellence, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, and Flexibility, Open Communication, Accountability, and Customer orientation.
- WHAT OPPORTUNITIES DO WE HAVE FOR YOU?
At Cogebanque we believe our Employees are the bridge to achieving our business development goals and creating sustainable social and economic change in our society. We make it our priority to ensure their growth and comfort while working with the Bank.
Apart from organizing frequent trainings, career-building sessions, and team-building workshops for our Employees, we facilitate you to enjoy our wide range of services and products at favorable terms that ultimately could help you achieve your personal goals.
In view of the above, Cogebanque Plc is looking internally for inspired innovators, self-driven, and highly creative personalities to collaborate with the Bank in taking it to the next level of success. If you feel you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you by applying for the below position.
Job Title and requirements Job responsibilities
1. Product Development and Innovation Sr. Officer
Grade: Senior officer
Reporting to: Head of Marketing and Product Development
2. Job summary
The Product Development and Innovation Officer are responsible for Administering and Managing the Bank’s Products Development, Innovation, and Research Unit. The job holder requires a unique combination of creativity and analytical skills to drive the Bank’s product vision and lead the entire development cycle for all new and restructured products, services, and channels based on a product roadmap formulated by the Bank.
3. Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, Applied statistics, Finance, or related field from a recognized institution.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2–3 years’ experience in sales or product development (banks or FMCG Products) or a similar environment. Having proven professional experience in developing digital financial services will be an important added value.
- Knowledge of the Rwandan market consumers’ buying behavior and evolving trends.
- Good understanding of the Rwandan legislation framework and environment.
- Expertise and ability to work on multiple projects successfully.
- Financial analysis
- Project planning and management
- Demonstrating excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English & Kinyarwanda.
- People management and leadership skill
- Data analysis and business analytics
- Planning skills.
- Creativity and innovation skills
- Results-driven, self-motivated with entrepreneurial leadership.
- Attention to details
- Development of new products
- Design and review concepts for new financial products
- Participate in testing product concepts with the targeted customers and staff for refining to prototype
- Present prototypes to Product Steering Committee for review and approval
- Prepare product proposals complete with financial projections and set targets
- Prepare/review product pilot tests and roll out protocols and submit these for review
- Draft Executive Committee and Board papers for soliciting new products approvals
- Prepare/ review product FAQ’s and Answers write-ups for both existing and new products
- Attend Product Development Committee meetings and be its secretary Product performance monitoring
- Present reports to the Product Steering Committee (PSC)
- Review Bank products performance for new/ existing products
- Follow up on the Product Development Committee decisions Competitor analysis
- Review Financial Institutions (Commercial Banks, MDIs, and Credit Institutions) year-end financial performance analysis reports
- Review loan and deposit products competitor analysis reports
- Review other auxiliary services competitor analysis reports
- Feasibility studies for new service outlets (Branches, Service Centers and off-site ATMs)
- Review draft proposals for feasibility studies
- Participate in field data collection
- Participate in analyzing data and reviewing draft reports
- Preparation of financial projections for locations studied
- Prepare project proposal write-up’s for new service outlets (branches and service centres) for submission to BOU Business and Market intelligence
- Review market events monitoring reports
- Analyze customer database to gain insight Planning and budgeting
- Draft product development and research strategic and annual operating plans
- Budget Champion for Business Development and Marketing Division