Cluster Booking Supervisor At Cma Cgm
Cluster Booking Supervisor At Cma Cgm 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping & logistics group.
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM reinvents transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds its customers' expectations.
Present in over 160 countries through 755 offices, 750 warehouses, equipped with a young and diverse fleet of 511 vessels, CMA CGM serves 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports and operates on more then 200 shipping lines. The group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in Marseille, in its headquarters in Marseilles.
Main tasks and Responsibilities
• Overseeing and leading booking team in the cluster to ensure all bookings are confirmed on time as per group requirements.
• Providing tasks support, guidance, training and coaching to booking team employees to improve efficiency and productivity.
• Taking the lead in organizing workload balance and job sharing in case of absences for the booking team.
• Regular reporting on Booking performance metrics to and highlighting support and training needs for the team.
• Organizing, attending, and taking the lead on weekly/monthly meetings with relevant internal stakeholders such as Logistics, Cargo Operations, Cargo Readiness, Commercial to ensure prompt resolution on booking issues and recording minutes of booking issues discussed.
• Centralized Booking process owner, in charge of continuous process improvements and adoption of new process/tools roll outs to enhance efficiency and productivity.
• Managing email response on booking email queues to ensure timely response to internal and external customers as per company SOPs.
• Strict adherence and compliance with CMA CGM Group processes & policies and local authority requirements and deadlines.
• Receive export Booking and cross booking requests for the cluster via web platforms or manual bookings via email.
• Clear booking errors such as Partner address, routing and schedules, equipment requirements and quotation.
• Compliance with booking Rules and Restrictions checks as per CMA CGM Group policies
• Data entry and booking integration in the CMA CGM booking system
• Follow special booking procedures as per Group process and policies eg. Hazardous and Out of gauge cargo
• Perform EAC/ equipment or container availability checks in the system
• Assign correct routing and vessel schedules
• Perform space allocation availability and Quotation validity checks for all export bookings
• Complete data entry in CMA CGM booking system and send booking confirmations to customers within stipulated timelines as per Group process.
• Liaise with Logistics desk to ensure customers have empty container pick up release orders within stipulated timelines as per company SOP.
• Manage booking amendments and cancellations before empty container release
• Check and complete cargo Journey legs at booking stage
• Customer education on CMA CGM Ecommerce products.
• Timely management and resolution of all issues raised internally or externally to the booking desk in the cluster.
• Timely response to customer phone calls and emails.
• Participate in improvement of Booking processes for the cluster.
• Miscellaneous related duties and tasks as may be assigned
Skills and Qualification:
• Bachelor's Degree or qualified professional
• Import and Export Shipping Documentation, Customer Service experience or related forwarding and / or logistics experience in a similar capacity
• MS Office Applications.
• Customer Service oriented
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, skills
• Organised and process oriented
• Ability to multi-task and deal with and manage multiple stakeholders.
• Work well under pressure in a fast-paced and professional environment
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Ability to learn and gain understanding of routings and vessel schedules to provide comprehensive solutions when resolving booking issues.
• Willingness to share knowledge and maintain a learning attitude
Come along on CMA CGM’s adventure !