Client Onboarding Senior Analyst – C11 At Citi
Client Onboarding Senior Analyst – C11 At Citi 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Citibank N.A. Kenya has been operating in Kenya since 1974 and has two branches in Nairobi and Mombasa, serving Corporate and Institutional clients. Citibank Kenya is the regional hub for the Citi East Africa cluster, which covers Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia. It’s the only solely corporate bank in Kenya. Businesses Citi Kenya is structured around business segments, product groups, operations and technology and staff units. The business segment that caters to our diverse customer base is our Institutional Clients Group, which includes the global relationship banking services we provide for top-tier local corporate clients. As a part of our business focus and broader market reach, in 1999 we expanded our target market to cater to the emerging and vibrant middle and lower market tiers. We also have a financial institutions group that is responsible for our businesses with other banks, insurance companies and other non-banking financial institutions. We offer a range of banking services to companies, including commercial finance, inter-bank transactions, investment services, deposits, cash management and electronic banking.
Our employees are energetic and dedicated individuals who work in a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with dedication. Our employees serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand as they provide quality customer service with each and every client interaction.
The Client Onboard Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses’ core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Responsible for customer interaction, documentation issuance, review and system setups. Demonstrates high level of diligence, motivation and organizational skills.
- Focuses on timely and accurate delivery of all account opening functions, as well as delivering superior customer service and resolution of customer issues.
- Performs day to day management of the account opening and maintenance processing, including daily management of in-process, pended, and service related activities, ensuring account opening requirements are clearly defined to support all scenarios of account opening and maintenance requirements, to include delivery of very high quality service to customers and internal partners. Responsible for various types of project management in the account services space, and managing cross-functional relationships with all teams.
- Determines new work procedures, analyzes complex and variable issues with significant departmental impact.
- Ensures consistent delivery of high quality service to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by service level agreements and efficiency/accuracy standards.
- Ensures awareness and full compliance of internal processes, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, and practices.
- Establishes and maintains close working relationship with clients and within team to facilitate an open and direct communication of issues, needs, queries, etc., in such that these may be responded to in an efficient, prompt and professional manner.
- Embarks on continuous on the job training for end to end product knowledge.
- Understands client requirements and implement them correctly.
- Understands new customer requirements and ensure adequate support to new customer requirements and initiatives.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and service level and drive process changes.
- Provides innovative solutions to clients.
- Ensures a strong and robust processing environment with effective controls.
- Establishes risk management practice.
- Maintains a strong culture of risk and controls in the team through various processes and check points. Daily deliverable of routine and defined tasks, while developing knowledge of the broader context in which work is being performed.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-6 years of experience in Documentation review, Account Maintenance and related Cash products preferred
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, pro-active team player but also able to work independently, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, persistent, and able to work in a structured, high volume, time sensitive, high-risk environment. Capable of multitasking and eager to learn multiple products in a challenging environment. Fast learner, strong attention to detail, and willingness to go extra mile.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications. Exposure to Client interaction
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in handling urgent and escalation cases and manage client and internal team expectations. Proficient knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Bachelor’s/University 2nd upper classification and above