Chief Finance Officer At Exinity
Chief Finance Officer At Exinity 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions. Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London. At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too.
Exinity is an energetic and diverse company with offices across Europe, Asia and Africa, and we’re always looking for talented individuals to join us. ‘Freedom to Succeed’ is not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We’ll help you develop a range of skills, take on early responsibility, and enjoy a rewarding and fulfilling career with a fast-growing, dynamic company.
The Chief Finance Officer or any other person who is responsible for finance department of a market intermediary and the person responsible for the internal audit function, shall be members of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK).
- Ensure full compliance with local regulatory financial reporting and statutory deductions requirements.
- Preparation and Filing of applicable financial returns to the Capital Market Authority.
- Prepare monthly management accounts by 5th of the following month.
- Preparation of interim unaudited financial statements and annual audited financial statements.
- Preparation of financial budgets and variance analysis on a quarterly basis.
- Coordinating and facilitating internal and external audit process.
- Responsible for taxation process and compliance with applicable laws.
- Management od cash flow in adherence to company’s policy.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- A qualified Certified Public Accountant and a member in good standing of the Institute of Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (ICPAK).
- Must have experience in preparation of financial Budgets, management accounts and financial statements.
- Must demonstrate knowledge in application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)/IASs.
- Demonstrate working knowledge with financial information systems -ERPs.
- Minimum 7 years professional experience in financial management and accounting.