Chief Accountant At Kcu (1990) Ltd
Chief Accountant At Kcu (1990) Ltd 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Kagera Cooperative Union (1990)Ltd a Cooperative Institution based in Kagera Region and operating in three District Bukoba, Muleba and Missenyi has Employment Opportunities as follows:-
Report to:General Manager – KCU (1990) LTD.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Cooperative or other related field of study.
- He/She must be a holder of CPA (T), ACCA, ACA registered with NBAA as fellow, Associate or graduate Accountant.
- He/She must have an experience of not less than five years working in large companies/firms and Institutions.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Age not below 25 years but not more than 55 years old.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- He/She shall be responsible to the General Manager and shall be head of the finance/Accounts Department.
- Formulate strategies and interventions which enhance KCU(1990)Ltd financial sustainability.
- Prepare Financial/Accounts report for submission to higher Authorities.
- He/She with the Co-operation of heads of departments shall prepare annual budgets of the Union (KCU(1990)LTD).
- He/She shall prepare annual accounts and balance sheet for submission to the General Manager, Board Members and External Auditors.
- He/She shall control and maintain proper records and use of the Union funds
- He/She shall ensure the maintenance of proper books and records of assets and liabilities of the Union.
- He/She with the assistance of the Union’s Financial Regulations shall advise the General Manager and Board Members on all financial/Accounts matters.
- He/She shall perform an other duties as instructed be the General Manager and Board of the Union.
Terms of Employment and remuneration.
Tenure : Two years renewable employment contract.
Remuneration: Successful candidate will be paid salary not below KSS 3 as per KCU(1990) Ltd Salary scale and other benefits as per staff regulations.