Career Opportunities At Victory Farms Ltd
Career Opportunities At Victory Farms Ltd 1 PositionVictory Farms Ltd
Human Resource Officer - Homabay
Victory Farms is a tilapia fish farm established in 2015. VF is located on the Kenyan side of Lake Victoria and has distribution capacity throughout Kenya. The Company is rapidly expanding its farm operation, fish processing, and sales & marketing capabilities. By the end of 2017, VF is on track to be the largest aquaculture farm in East Africa.
Location: 100% Homabay
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
Start Date: Immediate
Are you looking for rapid professional development in on of Kenya’s fastest growing young companies? Victory Farms is recruiting a Human Resource Officer to lead system creation and drive financial planning, reporting and analysis. The Accountant is to manage finance receivables functions at Victory Farms Ltd. The assignment involves performing HR related functions, working in close collaboration with other company departments.
Come join us at Victory Farms as a Human Resource Officer.
The ideal candidate should have a college degree (or equivalent in work experience) with 3+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced office environment. He/ She will be responsible for the duties outlined below:
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation.
- Assist recruitment of potential applicants based on experience, skills, and education, filing paperwork, completing employee documentation, recording data on each current employee; maintaining and filing paperwork of terminated or exiting employees.
- Coordinate HR projects in coordination with the HR Nairobi office.
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, onboarding, and training programs.
- Provide documentation of employee absences, bonuses, and personal time to be used in payroll preparation.
- Answer employee questions and address employee concerns with company; including employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Assist in drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals.
- Casual management.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels.
- Teamwork skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- IT skills.