Career Opportunities At Bajas Enterprises (k) Ltd
Career Opportunities At Bajas Enterprises (k) Ltd 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Bajas Enterprises (K) Limited is a fast growing FMCG Distribution company based in Nairobi, Kenya. We Distribute High quality dairy products, which are available throughout the country under our flagship brand that includes; Mount Kenya Whole Milk, County Whole Milk, Yoghurt, Lala, Butter and Cream.
We are seeking to recruit pro-active and self-driven individuals to fill the position of Sales Persons reporting to Sales Manager
- The job holder ensures achievement of maximum sales profitability and growth within the assigned route and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products.
- Supplies and secures new business customers and distributors.
Areas of Sales:
We wish to engage individuals who are familiar and are conversant with the following areas;
- Route 1: Bisil, Isinya
- Route 2: Kitengela, EPZ
- Route 3: Athiriver, Dayster, Katani,Devick,Ngimo
- Route 4: Sabaki, Mlolongo, Syokimau, Katani
- Route 5: Imara Daima, Industrial Area, South C, South B
- Route 6: Nairobi West, Wilson, Mugumoine, NHC, Otiende, Karen
- Route 7: Supermarkets, Mini Mart, Stores etc
When applying kindly refer to the ROUTE that you are well conversant with
- Generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets
- Providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers.
- Ensure timely sale of whole milk and yoghurt to customers and retailers
- Research to identify customers, sector opportunities and maintain existing ones to increase customer base
- Sales and crates collection from retailers and customers
- Research on competitor market and monitor trends in sales e.g. arrangement of products in supermarket shelves
- Advise on any new methods to help increase sales
- Attend to customer enquiries and queries and escalate to the head of sales if necessary
- Issue receipts and deliveries to retailers and customers
- Pass messages and information to customers; deliver handouts of price changes to customers
- Take daily orders from customers and retailers in the assigned route
- Collect returns and cheques from supermarkets and sign GRN documents and invoices
- Submit whole milk and yoghurt returns to the vetting office and ensure signing of the return book on a daily basis
- At least a Certificate or a diploma in Sales and Marketing
- At least 1 year experience in sales
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Must have experience in a busy F.M.C.G
- Flexible working hours
Salaries for sales persons will be a monthly retainer and a commission percentage of the quantity of milk sold per month.
Women are encouraged to apply for these positions