Inbound Customer Care Representatives In Nairobi - 90 Positions
Inbound Customer Care Representatives In Nairobi - 90 Positions 90 PositionsEmploi Recruitment
Job Profile: Customer Service Representative
Reporting to: Team Leader
Position Summary: -
The Customer Support Representative is required to understand and resolve customer’s queries on product, service and account problems in a courteous and professional way in order to ensure customers’ satisfaction and thereby meeting the service levels.
Residences for inbound campaigns:
- South B
- South C
- Imara Daima
- Embakasi – Transami
- Embakasi – Kobil
- Tassia – Kwa Ndege
- Embakasi – Nyayo Gate B
- Umoja I & II
- Umoja – Tena
- Pipeline – Kware
Key competencies and attributes:
· 1- 2 Years’ experience in a Call Center is a pre requisite
· Excellent telephone etiquette
· Great communication skills
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Should be customer service oriented with a focus on meeting the needs of the customer first
· Must be computer literate with exceptional computer skills
· Good problem-solving skills with ability to handle complaints in a polite; empathetic and professional manner
· Great listening and influencing skills
· Ability to use a positive, constructive, and solution-focused approach whenever conflict arises
· Maintains a positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work
· Dynamic and energized individual.
· Ability to multi task
· Maintains high levels of integrity and confidentiality of client information.
· Must be a critical thinker
Duties and Responsibilities: -
· Attract potential customers by answering product or service questions, and suggesting information about other products and services.
· Receive incoming calls and provide general and technical support to customers on all products
· Maintain customer experience levels within the stipulated quality standards.
· Quickly understand the customer’s needs and providing the best resolution.
· Conduct Happy Calls and Customer Satisfaction Survey calls
· Collect, confirm and update client information on CRM.
· Record and follow up on general queries and complaints
· Conduct a predetermined number of CSAT surveys
· Handle complaints in a polite and professional manner.
· Understand and adhere to the escalation process.
· Research required information using available resources.
· Handle online customer support if required (Emails, chat, blogs etc.)
Knowledge and skills:
· Tertiary education; holders of Bachelor’s degree will have an added advantage.
· Fluent in the English and Swahili Language (neutral and clear accent)
· Proficient in MS Office Suite.
· Previous experience in a technical background will be an added advantage
· Must possess a Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
Disclaimer: The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from being included in the duties and responsibilities for this position - if the work is similar, related, or is a logical assignment to this position.