Cabin Manager At Kenya Airways
Cabin Manager At Kenya Airways 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Reporting to the Inflight Performance Manager, the ideal candidate will provide leadership to cabin crew to ensure safe and secure cabin operations that guarantee consistent and passionate service delivery.
Key responsibilities will include,
- Ensure onboard implementation and compliance of safety, security and service procedures and standards.
- Monitor proper utilization of inflight utilities to guard against misuse, wastage, and damage.
- Monitor, develop and deliver onboard quality customer service for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Evaluate service procedures and recommend changes where necessary for efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor cabin crew grooming standards to ensure conformance to company set standards.
- Conduct regular flight purser and Assistant Flight Purser evaluations and appraisals.
- Assist in preparation, analysis, and monitoring of crew data to optimize utilization productivity.
- Deliver safety and/or service training to enhance knowledge and skills while evaluating level of skills transfer & implementation of action plans.
- Conduct regular audits/inspections on flights to ensure continuous improvement on safety, security, and guest experience.
- Check out newly trained Flight Pursers before operating alone.
- Supervise VVIP flights to ensure seamless service delivery and act as liaison with the protocol team.
- Accomplish routine monitoring of safety and security activities to ensure on-going conformity with regulatory requirements, organization standards and procedures.
- Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe, and secure working environment in compliance with the relevant industry, regulatory and legislative requirements, company procedures, regulatory authorities, and requirements of customer airlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 6 years’ work experience, 3 of which should be in Flight Purser role
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Computer Literacy
- KQ product knowledge
- Good time management skills
- Excellent people management skills
- IFE and Aircraft systems proficiency
- Demonstrated planning and analytical skills
- Possess good financial acumen