Business Productivity Engineer At Kcb Bank Kenya
Business Productivity Engineer At Kcb Bank Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Business Productivity Engineer
Technology Infrastructure department is responsible for planning, deployment and maintenance of all IT infrastructure for the bank. This ranges from Server, Storage, Operating Systems, Virtualization, IP Network and Telephony, Databases and Business Productivity services.
The role holder is tasked with designing, deployment and support of Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint-Online, Microsoft Power Apps and other technologies like Microsoft Dynamics CRM in KCB Group in order to optimize and improve operations efficiencies while minimizing costs.
- Design, deployment, implementation and support of all KCB Group Microsoft SharePoint platform and integration to other Microsoft products.
- Design, implementation, configuration and administration of high availability, business continuity, disaster recovery and site resilience framework for the SharePoint Platform and Microsoft SQL servers.
- Design, deployment, implementation and support systems that provide the tools for automating documentation and work practices e.g. Power Apps.
- Collaborate with other IT staff to ensure smooth, secure and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Research and make positive advocacy on the adoption of new innovative technologies.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, and processes.
- Develop, implement and adhere to regular systems maintenance policies and procedures, including change request mechanisms and update schedules to ensure optimum uptime and service availability.
- Conduct research on business systems products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Support to enhance internal communication and collaboration - SharePoint, SharePoint-Online and related workflows, Microsoft Dynamic CRM (ECRM), Intranet, Microsoft Power Apps, Active Directory Services, App Manager for system monitoring, Internet Access and Publishing of websites and KCB Teammate.
- Ensure robust, reliable delivery of email and SMS communications of system alerts.
- Monitoring and supporting the availability of core SharePoint infrastructure including the Database servers as well as other banking systems and provide reports to the stakeholders.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field from a recognized university.
- Certification in MCTS or MCITP or Microsoft SharePoint certification is required.
- 4 years’ experience in Information Technology with hands on experience in:
- IT banking systems implementation & capabilities.
- IT hardware and software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Thursday, 6th May 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.