Business Development Officer
Business Development Officer 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Business development officer
The primary job role of the Business development Officer is to support the Business development head to enhance an all-round organisation’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition, building contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities and awareness.
• Attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
• Ability to execute tasks within given timelines
• A thinker and a doer
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Excellent time management and organization
• Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
• Identifying new sales leads with a view to increase the client base
• Pitching company products and/or services
• Building and maintaining long term relationships with existing corporate clients
• Scheduling regular meetings with existing corporate customers to address any concerns, complaints they may have.
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Research and identify new market opportunities.
2 years experience in sales
Market research, intelligence, Phone sales, Business to Business (B2B) sales, Business development, Direct sales, Sales strategy, Marketing, Customer relations