Business Development Officer At My Health Africa
Business Development Officer At My Health Africa 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Business Development Officer will be responsible for helping to communicate and educate medical professionals in Kenya and across Africa about the platform and encourage them to list. This position is suitable for a recent graduate with a bit of experience in sales and a strong desire to help build a market leader in the industry.
- Reporting to the CEO, the incumbent will be required but not limited to:
- Find and contact the leading specialists, clinics and hospitals in Africa and to build a sales
- Hold demonstrations with doctors, clinics and hospitals via phone, online conferencing and in
- person to educate them about My Health Africa and to encourage them to list.
- Meet your monthly listing targets.
- Assist with developing any educational material on My health Africa to share with medical
- specialists in Kenya and around Africa.
- Track and analyse the sales pipeline.
- Report on feedback from medical specialists, clinics and hospitals on what new features they
- may want to add.
- Visit health care providers to build connections and create partnerships.
- Participating in educational and/or information exchange events to raise awareness about My Health Africa.
Qualifications and skills
- At least one (1) years’ experience working in sales or marketing, preferable in the health industry
- Degree in a relevant field
- You are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to help build MHA into a market leader
- Excellent sales and convincing skills are a must
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Ability to spend a lot of time finding and pitching to doctors, clinics and hospitals
- Excellent English writing skills is a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A wiliness to work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Computer literate – Strong Outlook, Word and other software skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports
- Flexible and willing to help out in other areas if need be
- A team player
- Willing to put in long hours
Closing date for applying for this position is 31st May 2020