The Secure Power Business Development Manager is a sales position principally responsible for achieving the Secure Power solutions and large projects sales target by generating new sales and growing the company's share of this solutions portfolio through Enterprise accounts within the key market segments – Telco, Financial Services Industry and Colo / Service Provider / Cloud Giants. The primary objective is to build and establish strong and lasting relationships at executive level within these specific segments and expand the reference into other segments to generate incremental revenue. The Enterprise & Systems Account Manager is expected to uncover and close opportunities in the East African Region.
- Uncover and close Enterprise and Systems opportunities within the East African region
- Establish and execute strategic plans for Accounts by segment, allocating and ensuring achievement of revenue targets.
- Maintain, Develop and leverage relationships with, IT and Facility management and other key decision makers or influencers within targeted segments / accounts
- Educate End User accounts on Data Center trends and the full product portfolio of APC By Schneider Electric products and push for the sale of total solutions.
- Accurate forecasting and revenue generation
- Feedback information on competition to increase our competitiveness
- Leverage other team members in our organization as well as channel partners and CE-firms to Surround-the-Customer in our efforts to offer right solutions for the client’s needs
- Work with regional engineering team in creating integrated solutions that address complex problems with focus on the Schneider Electric ITD value proposition,
- Bachelor’s Degree Business/IT/Technical
- 5 - 7 years of related experience within market segments & industry
- Solution-base selling experience
- Data center solutions experience preferred
- Networking – build and sustain an active network of both customer and internal company contacts to understand business processes and opportunities. Identify key decision makers, create and build relationships.
- Drive for Results – strong will to compete and win and achieve in business environment.
Outstanding presentation skills required.
- Must have demonstrated negotiation skills, be a self-starter, and a strong