Branch Sales Coordinator X5 At Platinum Credit (u) Ltd
Branch Sales Coordinator X5 At Platinum Credit (u) Ltd 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The overall purpose of the role is to grow the portfolio of the branch month on month across all products while maintaining high portfolio quality through a motivated team and satisfied customers.
• Develop and implement strategies for the achievement of the branch portfolio quality target.
• Oversee and manage the recruitment of the required sales team as per the branch targets.
• Develop and implement staff retention strategies.
• Supervise and support regular training of the team in the branch on all processes.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies for the various teams aimed at assisting them to achieve their set targets.
• Supervise the branch staff to achieve their individual targets month on month on sales and portfolio quality.
• To lead the branch loans committee in timely appraisal and approval of all loans created by the team for compliance in line with product policies and procedures stipulated by the company.
• To enforce a zero tolerance to fraud culture at the branch.
• To maintain high standards of customer satisfaction in line with the company’s customer service charter.
• Ensure discipline is maintained in the branch in alignment with the company values.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or a business-related field from a recognized institution.
• Knowledge of customer service principles
• At least five years relevant work experience, three of which must be in a managerial position.
• Knowledge of Office Administration.
• Above average people skills/soft skills (includes listening skills, stress management)
• Analytical capabilities for report writing purposes
• Integrity and ability to both work in and lead a dynamic team
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• good knowledge of company credit/lending policy
• Team player who can manage people efficiently in a changing environment.
• Good computer and database skills
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively