Back-end Developer At Pairview
Back-end Developer At Pairview 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
We are looking for a strong web dev with impressive backend programming skills. The ideal candidate may have written hundreds of thousands of lines of complex Python code over the years in a deployed application used by thousands of end-users, not a few dozen deployment scripts used by other engineers on a team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
You will be responsible for implementing sections of functionality, ensuring they are delivered on time with the correct approach and to the standards defined by the lead developer. You will be supporting the system when it goes live so you will be required to understand all elements of the platform, not just the backend.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Prior experience building software for high traffic platforms, using languages such as Python, but not necessarily limited to that language.
- Experience with web frameworks and APIs (e.g. Flask/Django or other MVC architectures)
- Developing a backend product that fully integrates with ReactJS for superior quality UI/frontend experience.
- Understanding of relational databases and other types of data stores
- AWS DevOps and networking experience is a bonus
- Experience in writing, automated and unit tests
- Experience with Docker and containers orchestration
- Experience in Horizontal and Vertical scaling
- Experience or exposure to Failover Policies implementation
- Experience with microservices architecture a plus
- Practical knowledge of Servlet Architecture and Design Principles
- MySQL and schema design
- Experience writing and consuming JSON RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of Git Version Controlling
Nice to have
- Exposure to AWS hosting environments, EC2, RDS, Fargate, AWS REST API, AWS Lambda, Step Functions, Firewalls, VPCs, Load Balancer management, Linux Bash Scripting
- Understanding of security compliance
- Experience in a SCRUM or Agile environment
- Wordpress experience
- General System Admin skills
- Experience in client technical support
- Knowledge of mobile APIs
- Knowledge of micro-services architectures; Appreciation of Distributed Systems; Firebase Ecosystem
Who You Are
- A fulfiller of industry-standard duties of a dev: write code, test code, review code, do tickets. Then get it live. An accountable team member for generally short but impactful meetings and scrums. Stand-ups at least once a week, some communications nearly every day.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Hard-working and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
Who We Are
Our company was established in 2009 as a business analytics consultancy and technology training company. We drive big data, analytics, and performance innovation within organisations through its range of products and services. We also work with individuals to transform their careers.
We are a fast-growing business in the industry. You will be trusted to be part of our new launching project.