Assistant Registrar (with Legal Background)
Assistant Registrar (with Legal Background) 1 PositionBomet University College
Our Vision To be a premier Green University in fostering research excellence in Science, Technology, and Innovation for sustainability. Our Mission To provide a conducive environment for discovery, preservation, and dissemination of knowledge; to nurture critical inquiry, creativity, and engagement for social transformation and advancement of humanity.
Scale BUC 12
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Council
- Provide Legal guidance on Corporate Matters.
- Supervise data processing for corporate planning.
- Supervise Corporate information processing and dissemination;
- Supervise corporate records management.
- Facilitate implementation of corporate policies and procedures
- Supervise staff in the Unit
- Ensure proper maintenance of equipment and inventory of the Unit
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Relevant Master’s degree in either Public Administration, Business Administration (MBA), Human Resource Management or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s degree in law from a recognized university;
- Be an advocate of the High Court of Kenya with a current practicing certificate,
- Demonstrable professional competence and high administrative ability in work performance and results.,
- Served at least ten (10) years in administration in a similar institution.
- Registered members of relevant professional bodies and in good standing.
- Knowledge and experience in the application of relevant Computer packages,
- Demonstrable professional competence and high administrative ability in work performance and results
- CPS III and/or equivalent management/administrative qualification will be an added advantage